Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Nobody ever tags me, but I wanted to do this one.

Four jobs I've had in my life: Waitress, Teacher, Dental Assistant, Pencil Pusher.

Four movies I could watch over and over: Say Anything, Back to the Future, Casablanca, Scent of a Woman

Four places I've lived: Saskatchewan, Toronto, Jerusalem, Where I live now

Four TV Shows I love to watch – Charmed, My So-Called Life, Family Ties, West Wing

Four places I've visited – London, Paris, Amsterdam, New York City

Four websites I visit pretty often – Mirty, For Better or for Worse, Elie, Israel Weather

Four of my favorite foods – Pizza, Chicken soup, Chocolate, Cake

Four places I'd rather be – In a good headspace, In the summer, In the money, In Denial (these are jokes, of course; really I'd just like to be somewhere warm)

Four books I'll read over and over again – A Prayer for Owen Meany, the Pesach Haggada, The Solitaire Mystery, Jitterbug Perfume

Four things I'm fairly good at doing – Writing, Mothering, Organizing, Cooking

Four things that I could improve on – Concept of time, Procrastinating, Neatness, Being Me

5 Comments:

At 5:48 AM, Blogger torontopearl said...

I found your "Israel weather" web site choice rather funny. Can't you just stand out on the *mirpeset*, stick out your hand and determine if it'll rain or not, look up to the sky and see if the *shemesh* is out.

I saw you used to live in Saskatchewan...but I don't think you have to hear if it'll snow where you are in Israel!

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger SS said...

Pearl, thanks for commenting. I usually check to see if it will rain in the next few days before hanging out the laundry. If it will, I toss it into the dryer instead... Ha Ha

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger SS said...

Rebecca, my dear, you are a youngster...I was in my last year of high school! I just loved how it was SO real...

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Elie said...

I'll tag you next time!

Elie

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger SS said...

Elie, when I saw one more comment on this post, I knew it was you! Thanks for adding me to your list of blogs... and for commenting. No need to tag me next time, s'okay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home