Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pressure

Hey, there... Well, here we are at 35 weeks, and who knows how far we'll make it? I mean, with a blood pressure of 150's/90's, I could be rushing to the hospital any day. And to be honest, I don't like being in limbo. But, I would like to give my baby as much of a chance to grow as I can. I'm just sooooo tired. I don't remember being this way with either of my girls. I feel like I just can't get enough rest. Maybe that's because I don't get enough rest. And I don't take my iron. In any case, this was just an update on me. I hope to make it at least another week or two. Three and a half weeks would be ideal - so, before Pesach, and back from the hospital for the seder... Wish me strength - and low pressure...

2 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger Elie said...

Good luck, good health, and b'shah tovah!

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger SS said...

Thanks! Still at home - and in the ninth month now, so that's a step in the right direction...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home