Saturday, November 03, 2007

Sick

No, not me...the baby is not well...Ten months old and has a somewhat hacking cough and not sleeping well etc. It's so sad when little kids are sick. They just let out all the frustration, kind of like I would like to, but adults can't get away with that. Actually, my husband does that too sometimes when he is sick - lies in bed and moans and groans until somebody (me) pays attention. Anyway, the baby. So sad. Off to the doctor tomorrow morning. No time to waste!

4 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger AT PEACE said...

I hope your baby feels better!

This blog feels so lonely...

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger SS said...

welcome to you...it's only lonely because i don't post as often as i would like to, i'm always depressed, and nobody comments...hm I guess that's what it's all about at a blog...oh well. I'll have to work on that.

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Ben Avuyah said...

I hope your baby is better by now. I recently took my almost 1 year old to the ER with a bad fever...scary isn't it?

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger SS said...

hey, i didn't notice your comment, ben...yeah, she's much better. I hope your baby is also feeling better. I can't believe your baby is a year old already! Or mine, for that matter...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home