Sunday, March 12, 2006

Crisis...Non-Existent

Just to let you all know - especially you, Elie - my husband decided to check out my blog last Thursday. This was not a disaster, as we all thought it might turn out to be. I think that the fact that this brought me closer to him, and made me realize how important he is to me really made a difference. He even guessed who the guy is, and called him my "boyfriend" a couple of times. It took me a while, but I finally got up the nerve to ask how he knew who it was and he just said, "I know". Kidding aside, though, this has made me understand how important good communication is. I was actually going to tell him on Thursday morning to read it, so I was surprised that he knew, but not upset that he had read it. He really is a good man and a wonderful husband. Now, if only I could do something to deserve him...

4 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger David_on_the_Lake said...

Wow..
That is tremendous. it shows an amazing comfort level..and confidence on his part.
Wonderful marriage indeed...
:-)

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Moochy said...

Thats a "healthy" relationship.
Tell him to stck around though . ;)

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Elie said...

The fact that he wasn't threatened by the post, and even joked about it, must mean your (plural) relationship is pretty secure, and that you (singular) must already be doing something right!

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger SS said...

Thanks for your comments, everybody. I'm just so insecure, not only about the relationship, but about everything! I know my husband is the best, and I know I can be, too... it just takes a lot to know how... But that's a topic for another post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home