Tuesday, March 28, 2006

See ya soon (I hope)

I'm going to be moving this week. My blog will still be here in the same place, but my computer will not be hooked up for a while. I'm not sure when I will be connected to the internet again, so I may not be posting for a while. I will try to put something up tomorrow (I have had a few things knocking around my brain for the past little while, so I may even put up more than one post tomorrow.) We'll see... Moral of the story is: don't expect to see anything in terms of regular ity here after Thursday, perhaps for a while. Sorry for the inconvenience. As they say here in Israel, "itchem haslicha". In the meantime, here's something to keep you busy. If you don't read Seraphic Secret, you should, and here's a link to a recent post of Robert's that I enjoyed. I hope you enjoy it too.

4 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger Elie said...

Good luck with the move!

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger David_on_the_Lake said...

Have an easy move...
Moving is exciting...something new..
See you on the other side!

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Tara said...

Too bad you have gone on a hiatus just as I got caught up with you again! I have many thoughts about your recent entries, but no time to comment on them all. Thank you for writing though! You always give me something to think about and the fact that you share your raw introspection is amazing. I have to check back more often!

 
At 3:21 AM, Blogger SS said...

Thanks everyone for your good wishes. I'll be back asap - just not sure yet when I'll have a phone or internet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home