Wednesday, June 14, 2006

What's on my mind?

Good question. I've been wondering the same thing. I've been away from blogland for so long that I feel out of place and I'm not so interested in starting up again. No, I'm not going to sign off, as some bloggers do, nor am I going to take a temporary hiatus, because I just did, and that did not seem to help me focus. So what is my plan? Well, I'm not sure. I was a bit freaked out about what my husband said to me about how he thinks that I make it really obvious who I am, and I'm a bit worried about writing really personal things now. I don't think he's right, but what if? So that, and the fact that I'm perpetually exhausted are contributing to my zombie-like state. I need to relax, but I'm not relaxed and I don't know what would relax me... But, that seems to be the same complaint I've had for a while. So, the upshot is that hopefully soon I will know what I want to post and I will actually sit down and do it. But for today, you'll have to be satisfied with this.

6 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Elie said...

Take your time and write when it feels right.

If it's any help, I'm a regular here and I have no idea what your secret identity is! Do you have a lot of "real-world" friends and family who read the blog?

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger SS said...

I know you're right. My husband, as you know, reads sometimes, and a very close friend of mine, who I would tell these things to anyway. There is one more person I've told about it, but that was months ago, and he still hasn't come to check it out, so I'm not so worried about it. Besides, he knows a lot about me, too.
It's just the fact that I met this woman whose blog I sometimes read, and now, whenever I check her blog I feel like a stalker. I should just tell her that I've read her blog, but then I don't really want her reading mine, so I feel like a hypocrite.

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Whatever makes you feel comfortable. First time here I will check in. Sometimes I doubt what I write and say to myself, is this too personal. I usually write what I want at the end and I feel good about it.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger SS said...

Thanks for your comments. I will post something tomorrow, I hope..and maybe something in response to you.

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... about purchasing cellphones Car rental chicago ohare http://www.cadillac-srx-1.info/peugeotmoto.html Congenital penis curve pic

 
At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home