Saturday, August 19, 2006

With Thanks to Elie

At least I have a sort-of meme to keep me busy for one post, until I can finish up those many that are "waiting", or should I say, that we are waiting for?

What would you ask God if:

1. You could ask one "why" question?

Why does pain have to hurt so much?

2. You could ask one question about what will happen in the future?

When will Mashiach come? (I know it's a cliche, but it was the first thing that came to mind...)

3. You could ask advice on one personal issue?

What should be my number one priority in life?

4. You could ask to meet one person from history (at least 100 years ago)?

Moshe Rabbeinu

5. You could ask for one non-miraculous personal wish?

That I could gain more confidence.

6. You could ask to bring back one person who died?

My grandmother - I never met her, but I am named after her and always felt a connection.

7. You could ask for one communal wish?

Peace (another cliche, I know...)

Well, there we have it. More to come later this week, I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home